View Profile Gagangrene

5 Movie Reviews

COMING TO M:PN2

I saw the artwork that closely resembles the sheriff in this video, now for a review because this is a review section, not a comment section.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GOOD:
Though the fps seemed terrible, the combat was top quality, having Hank be a monstrous remorseless beast, the agents acting like the idiots they are known as.
The characters seemed like they acted appropriately as I said with hank, and the sheriff throwing his hands up to surrender.
It visually captures the tone perfectly, as when Hank shoves the sheriff into a small room, the walls have more red on them, further enforcing that the sheriff is doomed, and nobody knows what will happen in madness. (You probably didn't intend for that message though)

BAD:
Again the frames per second seemed terrible.
The text was barely readable, especially with the fights going on to throw you off.
The Sheriff's model was poor, having far too many stitches on his face, and none where they should be.
Contradicting my second GOOD statement, I would think the sheriff would bring some recruits along, even if he learned to fight.

Alright, the animation seems to flow pretty smoothly. The Agent's seem to act pretty appropriately (if their awareness is f2p in tf2) and actually seem like a threat. But I don't think that the ending track was made by cheshyre, And I'd like to know what that is.

Cethic responds:

The ending track is made by Gabe Castro. The track title is Injured. You can find it here https://soundcloud.com/gabecastro/injured?in=gabecastro/sets/the-forest-original-game-soundtrack-endnight-games-2014

OK I'm pretty confused on which gender Cethic is. Anyways this Is pretty good for a non-violent madness animation.

GabrielBarsch responds:

His gender is unknown

7 Audio Reviews

Holy hell I love the transition there.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

This is amazing. I fcuking love it.

It really has the same intensity and feeling of a hurricane. But it feels a little repetitive, maybe that's just me.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks. This was spontaneous, so it's not my best work, only so much I could come with today. Thanks though!

It gives off the tone and vibe of a song from Infamous: Second Son's soundtrack in some parts, and that is why I love this thing in particular. The song of the subject is called Alibi, by Brain. but with that said, it feels like it's jumping between tempos and tones constantly and seems a little repetitive.

3 Art Reviews

This isn't helping my toothache.

I can hear Deimos in this picture and he sounds like Tom

It's a grey Fallout Ghoul.

how do i delete reviews