View Profile Gagangrene

6 Movie Reviews

I think this animation is pretty awesome to be a first cartoon. The pacing never feels too slow, the blood, bullets, and debris never feels like it was half-baked, the camera isn't sickening like some cartoons and collab pieces from 2018 The only real issue that I can articulate is that some motions are too fast or sudden to appreciate, like Hank throwing a knife at a Soldat. The fact that there's not many specific things I can say are bad are signs you're doing a lot right.

Horrifying

Alright, the animation seems to flow pretty smoothly. The Agent's seem to act pretty appropriately (if their awareness is f2p in tf2) and actually seem like a threat. But I don't think that the ending track was made by cheshyre, And I'd like to know what that is.

Cethic responds:

The ending track is made by Gabe Castro. The track title is Injured. You can find it here https://soundcloud.com/gabecastro/injured?in=gabecastro/sets/the-forest-original-game-soundtrack-endnight-games-2014

7 Audio Reviews

Holy hell I love the transition there.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks!

This is amazing. I fcuking love it.

It really has the same intensity and feeling of a hurricane. But it feels a little repetitive, maybe that's just me.

RealFaction responds:

Thanks. This was spontaneous, so it's not my best work, only so much I could come with today. Thanks though!

It gives off the tone and vibe of a song from Infamous: Second Son's soundtrack in some parts, and that is why I love this thing in particular. The song of the subject is called Alibi, by Brain. but with that said, it feels like it's jumping between tempos and tones constantly and seems a little repetitive.

3 Art Reviews

This isn't helping my toothache.

I can hear Deimos in this picture and he sounds like Tom

It's a grey Fallout Ghoul.

Equine and Eldritch both start with "E"

18, Male